How to Apply
The following steps are required to complete your application.
1. Read the Parent/Student Manual found under “Forms” on the school website.
2. Submit Registration Form. All students must download and submit a student application. An interview will be scheduled with the family after the application is submitted.
3. Provide a Certificate of Immunization
4. Copy of Passport and Birth Certificate
5. Copy of Parent/Guardian Passport(s)
6. Complete Academic Records
7. High School Students (9-12th) need to submit transcripts of all credits obtained.
Note: Upon Admission to Five Stars Academy, we recommend grade placement for each student. Parents applying with school transcripts or records from outside of Panama must have those validated through the Ministry of Foreign Relations (Embassy of the Country of Origin) and the Panamanian Ministry of Education (MEDUCA) to officially assign entering Grade placement.
You may deliver the documents to school or email them to email@example.com.
All Registrants will be reviewed by the Five Stars Academy Board. Potential students will be invited for evaluation. Notification of enrollment status will be sent by e-mail.
Five Stars Academy reserves the right to make the final decision on acceptance or denial for applicant. Considerations for this decision are confidential and not released to parents or third parties.